Monday, November 5, 2007

Vince Gill I Still Believe In You Contemporary Country Music CD Review

Very talented Contemporary Country creative person Vince Gill have released him up-to-the-minute cadmium titled I Still Believe In You and Wow! It's good.

I Still Believe In You literally catches your attending right from the start with Don't Let Our Love Start Slippin Away and doesn't allow travel until the very last short letter of the very last song I Still Believe In You, which is another great path by the way.

The nice thing about a cadmium like this is when the endowment is this rich even if Contemporary Country isn't your favourite style you still can't assist but appreciate the greatness of the artist.

I'm of the sentiment that I Still Believe In You is certainly Vince Gill's best work in a few years. A totally gratifying cadmium and an outstanding release. What I name must have got music. I give it two pollexes up because it's a aggregation that even the insouciant Contemporary Country fan can appreciate and enjoy.

While this full cadmium is outstanding the truly standout melodies are path 1 - Don't Let Our Love Start Slippin Away, path 6 - One More Last Chance, and path 10 - I Still Believe In You.

My Bonus Pick, and the 1 that got Sensitive [...as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is path 9 - Love Never Broke Anyones Heart. What a nice track!

I Still Believe In You Let Go Of Notes:

Vince Gill originally released I Still Believe In You on September 1, 1992 on the MCA Capital Of Tennessee label.

CD Path List Follows:

1. Don't Let Our Love Start Slippin' Away

2. No Future In The Past

3. Nothing Like A Woman

4. Tryin' To Get Over You

5. State Hello

6. One More Last Chance

7. Under These Conditions

8. Pretty Words

9. Love Never Broke Anyone's Heart

10. I Still Believe In You

Personnel: Vince Gill (vocals, guitar); Andrea Zonn (vocals, fiddle); Randy Scruggs (acoustic guitar); Steuart Ian Smith (electric guitar); Toilet Hughey (steel guitar); Steve Nathan (organ); Pete Wasner, Toilet Barlow Jarvis (keyboards); Willie Weeks (bass); Carlos Lope De Vega (drums); Vicki Hampton, British Shilling Bailey, Yvonne Hodges, Kim Fleming, Harry Stinson, Truncheon Thomas, Dawn Sears (background vocals).

No comments: